Hy mom, many ways that we can use to make children love to eat, one of them is they make the food tasty and unique. Not only delicious, but also nutritious so that better child growth.
This is Recipes for Kids : Delicious Oatmeal For Kids
Prep time: about 10 minutes
- 1 c. water
- ½ c. rolled oats
- dash of salt
- ¼ c. applesauce
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- cooking pot
- measuring cups and spoons
- stove (you'll need help from your adult assistant)
- mixing spoon
- serving bowl
- Pour the water, oats, and salt into a medium-size pot on the stovetop.
- Heat the mixture until it boils, then turn the heat to low.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in the applesauce and cinnamon.
- Cook on low heat and continue to stir the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Pour the oatmeal into a bowl and sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Allow the oatmeal to cool for a minute before digging in.
Serving size: 1 bowl
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
13 g protein
6 g fat
74 g carbohydrate
9 g fiber
0 mg cholesterol
302 mg sodium
64 mg calcium
4.3 mg iron
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.